Reports To: Manager on Duty
Shift Lead Duties:
1. Commitment to quality guest service, and food and beverage knowledge.
2. Be personable, self-confident and generally likable. Be optimistic and enthusiastic about what you do.
3. Ability to work calmly and effectively under verifying degrees of busyness.
4. Ability to work in a team environment.
5. Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and the ability to memorize and recall order codes, portions and plating standards.
6. Meet productivity standards and complete work using time efficiently.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
While performing the duties of this position the employee is required to stand for 10 consecutive minutes at a time for 2-4 hours. Employee will walk for 5 consecutive minutes at a time for 2-6 hours. Employee will be able to sit approximately every 2 hours. Employee will continuously be performing hand and wrist work including grasping. Employee will frequently bend and twist. Employee will occasionally push and pull, do fine hand manipulation, reach above the shoulder and kneel or squat. The position seldom requires climb/stairs. Employee will continuously lift or carry 0-10 pounds; frequently lift or carry 11-15 pounds and rarely lift 16-20 pounds.
COMPARTIR ESTE TRABAJO:
El tamaño del archivo no debe exceder 5MB
Por favor, adjunte currículum
El currículum es obligatorio para esta oferta de trabajo