Beaumont HealthWarren, MI, United States
Full time, day shift position.
Beaumont offers you a world of opportunity throughout Southeast Michigan. With eight hospitals and 155 outpatient sites you’ll have a wide variety of practice settings to choose from. Beaumont has more nationally ranked hospitals in Michigan than any other health system.
Under general direction, performs procedures requiring independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative. Provides patient care, performs duties in an organized manner and exercises professional judgment in the performance of procedures. Applies principles of radiation protection and compliance with regulations. Evaluates radiographs to maintain a high degree of radiographic/image film quality. Maintains records for compliance with quality control/assurance activities. Assumes responsibility for designated area and clinical instruction as appropriate. Shall perform duties as assigned at various sites within the system for indeterminate periods of time.
A. Physical Effort:
· Position requires ability to frequently push/pull up to 30 lb. objects with assistance of others; occasionally requires ability to lift objects more than 50 lbs. with assistance; and frequently lift up to 40 lbs.
· Position requires employee to constantly perform simple motor skills such as standing, walking and simple manipulative skills such as writing. Position requires employee to frequently perform moderately difficult manipulative skills such as positioning patients.
· Position requires employee to constantly perform gross body coordination. Frequently perform tasks which require hand-eye coordination such as collecting of specimens for transport to lab and tasks which require arm-hand steadiness.
· Position requires employee to constantly walk and stand; occasionally sit for prolonged periods; frequently bending such as when caring for a patient in bed.
· Position requires employee to constantly see objects far away as in driving and see close objects such as computer screens.
· Position requires employee to constantly be able to hear normal sounds with some background noise as in answering phone/intercom. Be able to distinguish sound as in equipment alarms.
B. Work Environment:
· Employee may be: frequently exposed to ionizing radiation. Potentially exposed to hazardous material such as blood, body tissues, or fluids, dust, toxins, cytotoxins, chemical hazardous materials, bodily injuries, loud and or unpleasant noises: seldom exposed to, high humidity, electrical hazards, or poisonous substances; fluctuations in temperature, grease, and oil.
· Potential risk of an exposure to hazardous medications or waste materials of hazardous medications.
Beaumont Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected category.
Rozmiar pliku nie powinien przekraczać 5MB
CV jest obowiązkowe dla tej oferty pracy