The Surgical Technologist is responsible for the scrub duties in surgical interventions. They assess the instruments, equipment, and supply needs and are responsible to ensure that the plan of care is implemented according to defined standards.
* Responsible for providing a safe patient environment.
* Responsible for assessing and assembling the instrument, equipment, and supply needs of each case assigned.
* Responsible for ensuring that the team’s plan of care is implemented according to defined performance standards.
* Applies and monitors the principles of aseptic technique throughout the peri-operative phase.
* Associates Degree, specialized in Operating Scrub Technology.
* At least one year of prior experience as a Surgical Technologist preferred.
* Surgical Technologist Certification.
* CPR certification.
About MedStar Health MedStar Health is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for people in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region, while advancing the practice of medicine through education, innovation and research. Our 30,000 associates and 5,400 affiliated physicians work in a variety of settings across our health system, including 10 hospitals and more than 300 community-based locations, the largest visiting nurse association in the region, and highly respected institutes dedicated to research and innovation. As the medical education and clinical partner of Georgetown University for more than 20 years, MedStar is dedicated not only to teaching the next generation of doctors, but also to the continuing education and professional development of our whole team. MedStar Health offers diverse opportunities for career advancement and personal fulfillment.
COMPARTIR ESTE TRABAJO:
MORE SIMILAR JOBS
Amazon Flex Driving Job - Earn £13-£15
per hour - Reporting to