Full time, Afternoon shift position. 10 hour shifts
Be Extraordinary, Join Our Team!
Beaumont offers you a world of opportunity throughout Southeast Michigan. With eight hospitals and 155 outpatient sites you’ll have a wide variety of practice settings to choose from. Beaumont has more nationally ranked hospitals in Michigan than any other health system.
Currently, offering $7000.00 sign on bonus with 2 year commitment to eligible new hires.
Under general supervision and according to established policies and procedures performs diagnostic CT exams utilizing appropriate imaging equipment. Technologists must demonstrate good clinical skills and provide the best possible images for interpretation while applying ALARA principles of radiation protection. Follows Beaumont philosophy of Patient and Family Centered Care at all times.
1. Verifies patient identification and physician order.
2. Provides procedural information/education to the patient/family prior to each exam.
3. Acquires an accurate patient history and documents in the medical record.
4. Performs CT and related patient care procedures using age appropriate methods for patient's physical ability and/or limitations.
5. Places IV's as required for injection of contrast media.
6. Proficiently operates CT imaging equipment and performs necessary quality control and quality assurance testing.
7. Monitors patients during procedures to ensure patient safety.
8. Ensures STAT requests are relayed to radiologist in a timely manner.
9. Ensures equipment is wiped down between patients and exam room is clean and properly stocked with linen and supplies.
10. Accurately and efficiently uses hospital computer systems for verifying orders, viewing schedules and sending information to PAC's.
11. Use effective inter/intra-departmental communication and participates with medical staff, management, technical and support staff.
· Graduate of Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) Accredited Radiography program.
· Certification by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists; Additional CT certification required within 1 year of hire with the exception; Technologists working in their modality before 2008 are exempt from additional modality certification.
· Basic Life Support Certification for Healthcare Providers from The American Heart Association at hire
* Beaumont Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected category.
TEILEN SIE DIESEN JOB:
MORE SIMILAR JOBS
Amazon Flex Driving Job - Earn £13-£15
per hour - Reporting to