Michael Foods Inc.Gaylord/Minnesota/US
Michael Foods, Inc. is a leader in the food processing and distribution industry with business in egg products, refrigerated grocery and potato products. We offer exciting job possibilities throughout our organization where you can enhance your career, sharpen your talents and make an impact. Join our company and be part of an innovative team that’s First in Food.Location Description: Michael Foods, Inc. located in Gaylord, Minnesota is Minnesota's Healthy Heartland! Gaylord is located in south central Minnesota about an hour west of the Twin Cities and 35 minutes from Mankato, Hutchinson, and New Ulm. As the County Seat, Gaylord is the "Hub of Sibley County." Our location produces liquid egg, hardcook egg, and precooked egg such as scrambled, patties and omelets. Responsibilities:
Shift: 6AM - 6PM
Starting wage: $18.50/hr
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off (Available Day 1)
To ensure a high quality product is being packaged at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintains all tray packers and ensures proper operations (loading trays, maintaining proper glue volume, etc.)
• Maintains video jet to ensure they are properly cleaned, adequate liquid is available, correct information is coded, and print is clear and readable at all times.
• Monitors shrink-wrap machine and adds film as required.
• Fill in for other Packaging machine operator for breaks and when on vacations.
• Monitor date on master shipper for legibility and to make corrective actions when necessary.
• Set-up of equipment and material for a production run.
• Maintains a clean, sanitary, safe, productive work area.
• Fosters open communications and a good attitude toward work and fellow employees.
• Maintains regular and consistent attendance.
• Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained. Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety
• Responsible for Food Safety and Food Quality of MFI products.
• Performs other similar duties and responsibilities as requested.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPEREINCE REQUIRED:
• None Required.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent.
• One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups, customers/vendors or employees of the organization.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, fractions, ratios. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in oral form. Ability to deal with problems involving one concrete variable in standardized situations.
• Basic computer knowledge and skills.
TEILEN SIE DIESEN JOB:
Die Größe der Datei sollte 5MB nicht überschreiten
Bitte Lebenslauf anhängen
Lebenslauf ist für diesen Job obligatorisch