StandardAero is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Customer Account Leader (CAL). In this Customer Service role you will be responsible for ensuring customer needs and expectations are met for key Commercial MRO customer accounts assigned to you.
This is a critically important role that directly impacts the success of the company. You will act as a liaison between operations, engineering, materials, sales and the customer. This role requires good working knowledge of the Aerospace MRO, and requires the technical acumen needed to deal with Gas Turbine component repair customers and operations.
You will be required to perform the following duties:
• Process orders in accordance with established procedures and processes. Provide telephone and online support for customer inquiries in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction has been achieved.
• Provide quotations, including system generated prices and delivery lead times, as well as periodic status reports in a timely manner.
• Utilizing production schedules, work with operations to maintain current dates on orders and backlog reports with a focus on On-Time delivery; and where this is not possible keep customers informed of delays and recovery actions as appropriate.
• Act as liaison with Finance and Sales to resolve customer inquiries and payments issues which would otherwise adversely impact the processing of customer orders or the supply of goods and services.
• Carry out special duties as assigned.
* Industry knowledge of general business processes/principles and in particular practices related to customer support activities.
* 5+ years relevant customer support experience in business, sales or other customer facing position. 3+ years of Aerospace MRO Customer Service experience preferred.
* A good working knowledge of Aerospace MRO production management and associated production control systems is a plus.
* A good working knowledge of commercial B2B order management systems such as OneAero and AeroExchange is a plus.
TEILEN SIE DIESEN JOB:
MORE SIMILAR JOBS
Amazon Flex Driving Job - Earn £13-£15
per hour - Reporting to