- Position Description:
- Plan and execute technical activities in accordance with StandardAero’s ODA manual and customer requirements.
- Serve as project manager for ODA programs acting as single point of contact for the customer.
Interface and communicate with StandardAero ODA members, the FAA, vendors and customers as necessary.
- Develop, edit and contribute to supporting documents relating to certification activities.
- Attend project meetings and assume responsibility for assigned action items.
- Develop and execute certification plans to support modification projects.
- Develop and maintain the MDL for STC projects.
- Manage project certification compliance.
- Conduct and coordinate design and program review meetings.
- Mentor on certification requirements, processes and procedures.
Responsible for the following deliverables.
- Certification Plans
- Compliance Checklist and Summary
- Weight Change Report/ Loading Manual
- Airworthiness Limitations
- MDL/Alteration Specification
- Instructions for Continued Airworthiness
- Conformity Plan
- Issue Papers
- WIS Evaluation and Compliance Report
- Overall Project Management
- Assist others within the department as required.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience working in an engineering or certification role.
- Experience working with 14 CFR Parts 21, 23, 25, 27 and 29.
- Preference given to candidates with an existing FAA delegation. i.e. DER/DAR
- Be able to work either alone and as a team to solve problems.
- Must be able to promote a team environment.
- Must be able to work off schedule hours & weekends as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical aviation discipline or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills. Must be able to look ahead, anticipate problems and proactively address issues. Must be able to handle multiple projects and multiple deadlines.
- Travel up to 25%
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Physical Requirements:Must be able to:
•Walk throughout the facility.
•Work in a sitting position for long periods of time at a computer terminal.
•Think clearly, logically, and analytically.
•Write and speak English clearly and intelligibly.
TEILEN SIE DIESEN JOB:
MORE SIMILAR JOBS
Amazon Flex Driving Job - Earn £13-£15
per hour - Reporting to