BJ's Wholesale ClubIthaca, NY #0352
Responsible for Executing Acquisition 365, renewing, upgrading, cross-selling My BJs Perks. Also responsible for merchandise returns, exchanges, pick-ups, and general customer services inquiries. Provides excellent and efficient member service.
• Carry out job functions and responsibilities as assigned. Support the application of club policies, procedures and compliance.
• We strive for flawless execution and hold ourselves accountable.
• Acts with honesty and integrity and lead with the member in mind to address any and all concerns and to escalate any concerns, as appropriate.
• Ensure a safe and positive environment for our members and each other.
• Embrace inclusion and diversity, by working together with collaboration and respect. Work as a team to achieve goals.
• Move with speed and agility in everything we do.
• Innovate and adapt so we can move as fast as the world around us.
• Maintain a friendly and positive attitude. Members:
• Deliver service excellence through all points of contact.
• Resolve and deescalate to address every member concern.
• Ensure a safe and positive environment and experience for the members.
• Daily commitment to GOLD Member Standards • Greet, Anticipate, Appreciate (GAA)
• Fast, Friendly Full, Fresh, Clean Club Standards: Work as a team to deliver GOLD club standards daily.
• Work with commitment and pride to deliver GOLD- Grand opening look daily
• All items stocked and promotional plans executed
• Maintain visible accurate signage
• Clean and organized, inside and out
Know your Business:
•Understand how to access and read production and/or financial performance reporting for your department.
•See the connection between consistent execution and the positive impact it can have on the business.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
Drives and promotes the BJ’s value proposition regarding acquisition, retention, perks, and the Member experience.
Converts potential members by actively and effectively pitching all membership programs in accordance with company policies and practices.
Exhibits clear understanding of all BJ’s Membership options, and Co-Brand credit card.
Delivers superior customer service to Members by serving as a first line point-of-contact regarding membership, credit card applications, general questions, issues, merchandise returns, exchanges, product look up, and pick-ups.
Follows tax exempt/resale membership policies in regard to the retention processes and procedures, including monitoring membership renewals and tax-exempt/resale status
Resolves Member concerns in a courteous and timely manner.
Escalates issues to PIC and MOD when necessary.
Assists with BOPIC (Buy Online and Pick Up In Club) orders for members.
Maintains all club policies and procedures.
Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other departments as needed.
Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of this job.
• Prior front line/customer service or previous sales experience preferred.
• Results driven with proven success in goal achievement • Basic math skills preferred.
• Computer proficiency preferred.
Environmental Job Conditions
Most of the time is spent frequently remaining in a stationary position on hard surfaces.
There may be a need to occasionally position oneself to examine or scan merchandise, including bending, handling, pulling, reaching, and/or stooping.
Occasionally requires lifting objects up to 30 pounds. May require lifting and moving heavy and/or awkward objects more than 30 pounds with assistance.
Located in a comfortable indoor area with infrequent exposure to temperature extremes and loud noises. There may be occasional contact with cleaning agents
TEILEN SIE DIESEN JOB:
Die Größe der Datei sollte 5MB nicht überschreiten
Bitte Lebenslauf anhängen
Lebenslauf ist für diesen Job obligatorisch